- 1¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium organic lemons, washed and thinly sliced
- 3 lbs bone-in, skinless chicken breasts (usually 4 to 6 pieces)
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Begin by combining salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, cumin and olive oil until well mixed.
- Wash lemons and thinly slice.
- Place chicken breasts bone side down in a glass baking dish. Evenly coat with spice mixture and then top with lemon slices.
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes until chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165F. Remove the chicken breasts from the baking dish to a serving platter. Collect the pan juices and serve alongside the chicken as a sauce. Top chicken with a bit of chopped parley, Serve and Enjoy!